Middle East and North Africa (MENA), especially the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, represent a huge and expanding market for the Tata group.
The Tata group has been present in this region for over 50 years. It currently operates through 23 companies across eight sectors with more than 12,000 employees in 30+ countries and combined revenues in excess of $3 billion.
Jaguar Land Rover, Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Communications, Voltas, Tata Steel, Tata International, Indian Hotels, and Titan Company have a prominent presence in MENA..
The Tata group has played a pivotal role in shaping the landscape of the region through its MEP expertise and customized steel solutions for some of the world’s tallest structures in demanding weather conditions.
It is helping empower women to support the digital transformation of the region through its all-women IT services center in Saudi Arabia. It is also helping power connectivity of all major telcos through its sub-sea cables, while also running a 24/7 cybersecurity response to protect the region.
It has been redefining mobility with its award-winning range of SUVs and reliable, rugged commercial vehicles suited to challenging desert terrains.
It also offers its unique Indian warmth & hospitality, and jewelry design sensibilities to charm the global travelers to the region.
- Technology – Tata Consultancy Services serves over 150 clients across 12 countries with over 7,000 consultants to create value for their enterprises and their stakeholders. Tata Communications offers a full suite of network and managed services, including Hosting and Security, Collaboration, Mobility, IoT Solutions, and Advanced network monitoring and optimization solutions, as a digital ecosystem enabler.
- Automotive - Jaguar Land Rover is present across 18 countries in the region, through 44 dealerships. Land Rover has been engraved into the region's history, and the current Range Rover family portfolio is one of the most awarded SUV line up of vehicles in the MENA region. Tata Motors offers products with the reliability and ruggedness necessary for operating in local weather conditions and terrains, and its commercial vehicles are sold across GCC and North Africa.
- Materials – Tata Steel Middle East functions as a single window for Tata Steel group products and it provides differentiated steel products and service solutions as per the region's requirements. Tata International is one of the largest suppliers of Hot Rolled Products, Structurals, Deformed Bars, Wire Rods and Steel Raw materials.
- Infrastructure – Voltas’ MEP expertise is behind some of the most iconic projects in the Middle East landscape, including Burj Khalifa, Ferrari World, Doha Festival City, Kempinski Hotel, and Vendome Mall Doha. International Shipping & Logistics is a dry bulk shipping company that provides customized solutions to carry over 20 different commodities and transports about 7 million MT of dry cargo per annum.
- Consumer & Retail – Titan markets all its major watch brands in the Middle East and has launched its first international jewelry store, Tanishq, in UAE. Tata Consumer Products is present in all the GCC countries, and its flagship brands in the region include Tata Tea, Tetley, Tata Salt, Kanan Devan, and Soulfull.
- Travel & Hospitality – Indian Hotels operates the award-winning Taj Dubai and the recently launched Taj Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai. Both have featured on the list of top 10% hotels worldwide at the annual TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2021. Vistara has recently launched services to Dubai, Sharjah and Doha, and plans to expand this route aggressively.
- Tata Elxsi, Tata Technologies, mjunction, Tata Chemicals, Tata Projects, Tata Consulting Engineers, Tata Power also have a presence in the region.
- Tata Sons has a representative office in Dubai, UAE. It acts as an enabler for market entry and growth for Tata group companies in the region.