Voltas is the undisputed market leader in the Room Air Conditioner category for more than a decade, consistently maintaining the No. 1 position, and has steadily maintained its lead over the competition. Founded in 1954, the company is also globally recognised as an engineering solutions provider and a project specialist. It enjoys a strong presence across India, the Middle East, South East Asia, and Africa.
Voltas offers a comprehensive range of cooling solutions including room air conditioners, air coolers, air purifiers, water dispensers, water coolers, commercial refrigeration and commercial air conditioning products in its portfolio. Voltas is one of the leading companies within the Tata group with a footprint of over 25,000 customer touchpoints. It has also recently launched a range of Voltas Beko home appliances, through its JV in India, in equal partnership with Arcelik.
Recognized for its engineering prowess, Voltas also provides MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) and HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) solutions and has successfully implemented several landmark projects in India. The brand is also one of the leading MEP contractors in the GCC with a primary focus on countries such as the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, and Bahrain. In India, Voltas closely works with the Central and State Governments for various rural electrification and water management projects.
The Engineering Products and Services business represents leading equipment manufacturers in Textile Machinery and Mining & Construction Equipment for sale, distribution and after sales service.
- Room AC Market leader since 2012 ahead of its nearest competition in the Room AC category by a significant lead
- Voltas has received the National Energy Conservation Award for its RACs, several times during the last decade.
- Voltas Beko Home Appliances is the fastest-growing consumer appliances brand in the country.
- Voltas has +25000 customer touch points. The brand plans to launch many exclusive Brand Shops and Experience Zones by the end of FY 23.
- Voltas is strengthening its manufacturing prowess by setting up a new state-of-art facility in South India, in addition to its factories at Pantnagar, Waghodia and Sanand.
Financial Highlights FY22
|No.||Label||2021-22 (Rs Crore)|
Live Stock Data
|1||BSE Price||( )|
|2||NSE Price||( )|