Voltas is the undisputed market leader in the Room Air Conditioner category for more than a decade, consistently maintaining the No. 1 position, and has steadily maintained its lead over the competition. Founded in 1954, the company is also globally recognised as an engineering solutions provider and a project specialist. It enjoys a strong presence across India, the Middle East, South East Asia, and Africa.
Voltas offers a comprehensive range of cooling solutions including room air conditioners, air coolers, air purifiers, water dispensers, water coolers, commercial refrigeration and commercial air conditioning products in its portfolio. Voltas is one of the leading companies within the Tata group with a footprint of over 25,000 customer touchpoints. It has also recently launched a range of Voltas Beko home appliances, through its JV in India, in equal partnership with Arcelik.
Recognized for its engineering prowess, Voltas also provides MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) and HVAC (Heat, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) solutions and has successfully implemented several landmark projects in India. The brand is also one of the leading MEP contractors in the GCC with a primary focus on countries such as the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, and Bahrain. In India, Voltas closely works with the Central and State Governments for various rural electrification and water management projects.
The Engineering Products and Services business represents leading equipment manufacturers in Textile Machinery and Mining & Construction Equipment for sale, distribution and after sales service.
Unitary Cooling Products (UCP)
- Achieved growth in all categories across all geographies and an increase in customer segments
- Experienced significant growth of over 25% in the segment, delivered substantial bottom-line growth
- Providing value for money and quality products to customers
- Launched fully automatic top-load washing machine with heater
- Launched over 100 SKUs in the year
International Operations Business Group (IOBG)
- Successfully completed multiple projects across GCC, including Dubai, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, and others
- Saudi Arabia is experiencing explosive growth with 5 Giga projects, including Neom, Red Sea Development, Qiddiya, Amaala, and Diriyah Gate
- Secured MEP-Major projects: Chennai Metro, Bangalore Metro (emerged as L1), Data Centre Jobs (Noida), Godrej Commercial Building (Bangalore), Phoenix Equinox Commercial Complex (Hyderabad) and more
- Successfully completed Water Projects of Steel Authority of India, Bokaro & Rourkela and OWSSB Cuttack
- Delivered the best-in-class services in Solar EPC Project and ranked no. 3 in the leading Utility-scale Solar EPC, by MERCOM India Research
- Secured orders of ~₹ 500 crores for Water supply under Jal Jeevan Mission
- Successfully installed 265 water treatment and distribution plants in the Madhepura district in Bihar.
- The Company is working on similar groundwater projects, to benefit 600 villages in Uttar Pradesh
Textile Machinery Division (TMD)
- Reached an all-time high level of performance with healthy order booking and continued focus on the ‘After-sales’ business
- Spreading machines and Weaving preparatory machines added to the portfolio in 2022-23
Mining and Construction Equipment (M&CE)
- Gained the confidence of new business owners in Mozambique
- Entered into strategic partnership to make Indian operations more sustainable
- Working on new business opportunities in African region
Financial Highlights FY23
|No.||Label||2022-23 (Rs Crore)|
Live Stock Data
|1||BSE Price||( )|
|2||NSE Price||( )|