Tata Consultancy Services employs some of the world's finest technology consultants who collectively constitute more than half of the Tata group's workforce.
The group's flagship company in this sector, TCS was founded in the truly entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit that is the hallmark of the Tatas and began as a computer operation meant to serve other companies in the group. Today, the corporation is India's largest by far, and ranks among the world's top three.
- Tata Digital launched Tata Neu in April 2022. Integrating the Tata group’s most trusted brands all into a single super app, Tata Neu offers exclusive privileges and benefits across categories.
- TCS unveiled a new brand statement, ‘Building on Belief’, to articulate TCS’ mission and relationship with customers, and put its vast experience in purpose-led transformation at the core of its brand story as it embarks on its next decade of transformation-led growth.
- The digital thought leadership framework called Business 4.0 has emerged as a key differentiator against the competition
- TCS continues to be amongst the top three most valuable IT sector brands in the world
- TCS became the first Indian IT company to cross the $100-billion market capitalization landmark