Tata Elxsi is amongst the world’s leading providers of design and technology services for product engineering and solutions across industries including Broadcast, Communications and Automotive.
It provides technology consulting, new product design, development, and testing services. Tata Elxsi also provides solutions and services for emerging technologies such as IoT (Internet of Things), Big Data Analytics, Cloud, Mobility, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence.
- The total income during the year under review increased by 15% from INR 1,429 crores in the previous year to INR 1,640 crores.
- Profit Before Tax (PBT) increased by 19% from INR 364 crores in the previous year to INR 433 crores. Profit After Tax (PAT) increased by 21% from INR 240 crores in the previous year to INR 290 crores.
- The company has been investing in key digital technologies over the past few years through Centers of Excellence in areas such as AI and Analytics, IoT and Automation, which have helped enhance the service portfolio, not only for existing customers but also to win new customers across the world.
- NOS, a Portugal based entertainment & communication provider, collaborated with Tata Elxsi to launch a Digital Centre of Excellence (CoE). This center will focus on digital transformation initiatives that are geared to deliver next-generation
- Tata Elxsi partnered with Airtel to deliver an engaging digital platform for customers with an innovative hybrid DTH set-top-box – ‘Internet TV’ which brings together the best of online content and linear TV on one platform, bridging the gap between online and offline world for TV users.
- Tata Elxsi was awarded India’s Best Design Studio 2018 by Pool magazine, and also four Best Design Project Awards in the Product Design, Branding & Graphics, and User Experience Design categories. This is a testimony to their world-class design thinking, strategy and end-to-end service capabilities.
Financial Highlights FY19
Source: Tata Elxsi Investors
|No.||Label||2018-19 (Rs crore)|
Live Stock Data
|1||BSE Price||( )|
|2||NSE Price||( )|