Incorporated by the founder of the Tata Group, Jamsetji Tata, the company opened its first hotel, the Taj Mahal Palace, in Mumbai in 1903.
For over a century, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, has remained an iconic flagship and has set a benchmark for fine living with exquisite refinement, inventiveness and warmth. Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) has a portfolio of 170 hotels, including 25 under development, in over eighty locations in twelve countries spread across four continents.
IHCL is amongst South Asia’s largest hospitality companies by market capitalization and represents a global hallmark of quality in hospitality.
- Taj (brand value US$309 million) was named India’s strongest brand for 2020 with a Brand Strength Index (BSI) score of 90.5 out of 100 and a corresponding elite AAA+ brand strength rating by Brand Finance
- Expanded portfolio with 22 new signings (3,262 keys) across five brands in FY19
- Designed marketing initiatives to drive demand growth while regaining market leadership across product categories and enhancing reach
- Repositioned major properties across Kerala and Goa to re-establish market leadership
- Taj was ranked first in India for customer experience in the KPMG Global Customer Experience Excellence Report 2018
- Leveraged partnership alliances like Tata SIA Airlines (Vistara), American Express, Mastercard and Visa, as well as banks to promote direct bookings, drive loyalty and enhanced spends
IHC: Unlocking Tomorrow
Financial Highlights FY19
Source: IHCL Investor Website
|No.||Label||2018-19 (Rs crore)|
|4||RevPAR (In Rupees)||7,230|
|5||ARR (In Rupees)||10,854|
Live Stock Data
|1||BSE Price||( )|
|2||NSE Price||( )|