Incorporated by the founder of the Tata Group, Jamsetji Tata, the company opened its first hotel, the Taj Mahal Palace, in Mumbai in 1903.
For over a century, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, has remained an iconic flagship and has set a benchmark for fine living with exquisite refinement, inventiveness and warmth. Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL) has a portfolio of 170 hotels, including 25 under development, in over eighty locations in twelve countries spread across four continents.
IHCL is amongst South Asia’s largest hospitality companies by market capitalization and represents a global hallmark of quality in hospitality.
Business Highlights FY18
- Expanded portfolio by opening 10 new hotels (697 keys) and signed five new hotels across brands
- Designed marketing initiatives to drive demand growth while regaining market leadership across product categories and enhancing reach
- Repositioned major properties across Kerala and Goa to re-establish market leadership
- Promoted resort destinations to enhance domestic business through offline and online channels
- Leveraged partnership alliances like Tata SIA Airlines (Vistara), American Express, Mastercard and Visa, as well as banks to promote direct bookings, drive loyalty and enhanced spends
Financial Highlights FY18
|No.||Label||2017-18 (Rs crore)|
Live Stock Data
|1||BSE Price||( )|
|2||NSE Price||( )|