Tata Communications serves over 7,000 customers globally including 60% of the Fortune 500.
Tata Communications is a leading global digital infrastructure provider that powers today’s fast-growing digital economy.
Its customers’ digital transformation journeys are enabled by its portfolio of integrated, globally managed services encompassing network, cloud, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), collaboration and security services. Tata Communications carries around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants and 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers.
The company’s capabilities are underpinned by its global network. It is the world’s largest wholly owned subsea fibre backbone and a Tier-1 IP network with connectivity to more than 240 countries and territories.
Business Highlights FY18
- Filed the Surplus Land Scheme of Demerger with the NCLT: Mechanism to demerge 773.13 acres of land acquired from the Government of India in 1986 approved by shareholders in May 2018
- Enterprise customers: 6,010 active; 493 new; 5.38 product penetration ratio for Top 300 customers; 85% share of revenue from existing customers
- Traditional Services: Traditional services continued to grow, increasing revenues by 3.9% YoY to $1,201 million. Products like VPN, internet-leased line and Ethernet grew steadily in double digits, representing industry-leading growth levels.
- Growth Services: Services such as Session Initiation Protocol Trunking, Security, Hosting and IZOTM posted a 35.6% increase YoY to $346 million.
- Innovation Services: The innovation service portfolio, which includes mobility, IoT and Net Foundry, recorded solid growth.
- Transformation Services: Performance in Tata Communications Transformation Services grew by 9.8% YoY to Rs 1,128 crore due to new customer wins, especially internationally.
Financial Highlights FY18
|No.||Label||2017-18 (Rs crore)|
Live Stock Data
|1||BSE Price||( )|
|2||NSE Price||( )|