The company’s purpose is to deliver a New World of Communications™, unleashing new growth opportunities for customers while making a positive, tangible impact on wider society.
With this clear sense of purpose, combined with our digital expertise, we enable the digital transformation of enterprises globally, including 300 of the Fortune 500. We unlock opportunities for businesses by enabling borderless growth, boosting product innovation and customer experience, improving productivity and efficiency, building agility and managing risk – through secure, connected, digital experiences.
With our solutions orientated approach, proven managed service capabilities and cutting-edge infrastructure, we are at the heart of the enabling the digital ecosystem - driving the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), collaboration, security, and network services.
Tata Communications carries around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants and 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers. The company’s capabilities are underpinned by its global network, the world’s largest wholly owned subsea fibre backbone and a Tier-1 IP network with connectivity to more than 200 countries and territories.
- Present in more than 200 countries and territories around the world
- Serves over 7,000 customers globally that represent over 300 of the Fortune 500
- Connects 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers worldwide
- Connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants
- Operates the largest wholly owned and most advanced subsea fibre network which underpins the internet backbone, where its network carries around 30% of the world’s internet routes
- Its Internet of Things network in India will be the world’s largest network of its kind, spanning nearly 2,000 communities and touching over 400 million people
- Listed on both the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India
Financial Highlights FY20
|No.||Label||2019-20 (Rs Crore)|
Live Stock Data
|1||BSE Price||( )|
|2||NSE Price||( )|