1. Who can apply?
Any student attending university - either at undergraduate or graduate level can apply. The program is open to students outside India - across all disciplines, levels and countries. We are looking for passionate thinkers who are willing to challenge status quo.
2. When should I apply?
The applications would be open from 15 September 2022 until 15th January 2023. You may even register after 15th January 2023; however, your application would only be considered in case of any available projects.
3. What is the timeline of the internship?
The internships can be done during two windows – The capstone projects that are done in conjunction with several universities follow university timelines and are typically in Jan – April and the Summer internships begin in May – July. We understand that different geographies follow their own calendars and are happy to provide staggered start dates.
4. What is the duration of the internship?
Tata Global Internships will range from six to twelve weeks. This duration is project specific and can sometimes be altered by mutual convenience.
5. Do I need to submit any documents when I apply?
The application process requires you to submit your resume and a personal statements, so that you can talk about why the program interests you and why you think you would be a good fit for it.
6. Do I need any recommendations?
You will need one academic or work recommendation after we have made you an offer.
7. Where can I get more information on the projects available?
You can see some of last year's projects here. Once you register with us, you may check for new project updates periodically.
8. Where will I stay during the internship?
Accommodation will be provided by your project company at company accommodations during the course of your internship.
9. What if the current projects do not interest me?
While applying online, indicate your area of interest (for example, sustainability, data analysis, finance, consulting, brand communications and much more). We will do what we can to ensure that you get one of your top three choices.
1. What is the application process?
The following is the process:
- Your Canvas - our Application Form
- Asynchronous Interview
- Business Interview
1. When will I hear back with the final decision, after the interview?
Final offers will be made after your business interview which will be conducted from January 2023 to February 2023
2. Is there a limit on the number of students in the program?
There isn't a predefined number of students in the program. Interns are selected on a project-to-project basis. Our size gives us the flexibility to create new projects for top talent.
3. Can I speak to someone to help me decide whether this is the right decision for me?
You can email email@example.com in case of any questions.
4. How can I apply to do a 'course project' with a Tata company as a part of my degree?
If your degree requires you to do a ‘capstone’ project as a part of it, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the course requirement and we are happy to take the conversation ahead.