1. Who can apply?
Any student attending university - either at undergraduate or graduate level can apply. The program is open to students outside India - across all disciplines, levels and countries. We are looking for passionate thinkers who are willing to challenge status quo.
2. When should I apply?
The applications would be open from 15 September 2023 until 15th January 2024. You may even register after 15th January 2024; however, your application would only be considered in case of any available projects.
3. What is the timeline of the internship?
The internships can be done during two windows – the capstone projects that are held in conjunction with several universities follow university timelines and typically run January to April, while the internships usually start anytime between May and July. In case you wish to apply for an internship outside this period, we request you to apply on our portal and email us your preferred timelines at email@example.com. We will consider your application on the basis of availability of projects.
4. What is the duration of the internship?
Tata Global Internships will range from six to twelve weeks. This duration is project specific and can sometimes be altered by mutual convenience.
5. Do I need to submit any documents when I apply?
The application process requires you to submit your resume and a personal statements, so that you can talk about why the program interests you and why you think you would be a good fit for it.
6. Do I need any recommendations?
You will need one academic or work recommendation after we have made you an offer.
7. Where can I get more information on the projects available?
You can see some of last year's projects here. Once you register with us, you may check for new project updates periodically.
8. Where will I stay during the internship?
Accommodation will be provided by your project company at company accommodations during the course of your internship.
9. What if the current projects do not interest me?
While applying online, indicate your area of interest (for example, sustainability, data analysis, finance, consulting, brand communications and much more). We will do what we can to ensure that you get one of your top three choices.
1. What is the application process?
The following is the process:
- Your Canvas - our Application Form
- Asynchronous Interview
- Business Interview
1. When will I hear back with the final decision?
Final offers will be made after your business interview which will be conducted from January 2024 onwards.
2. Is there a limit on the number of students in the program?
There isn't a predefined number of students in the program. Interns are selected on a project-to-project basis. Our size gives us the flexibility to create new projects for top talent.
3. Can I speak to someone to help me decide whether this is the right decision for me?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions.
4. How can I apply to do a 'course project' with a Tata company as a part of my degree?
If your degree requires you to do a ‘capstone’ project as a part of it, write to us at email@example.com with details of the course requirement and we are happy to take the conversation ahead.