Tata Global Internships aims to bring students from across the world together to work across several Tata group companies on stellar projects and gain invaluable work experience in one of the fastest-growing economies in the world.
The Four-Stage Process
We recruit with the philosophy to not to ‘eliminate’ but instead, maintain a focus on ‘accepting’ a range of students with diverse strengths onto the program.
The four stages are:
1. An Intro To You
We want to know all about you. Your passions, your peeves, your pivotal moments. Fill out a brief application form and apply with a resume and a cover letter. Apply here.
2. Gamified Assessment
The next stage - a gamified assessment which gives us a sneak peak into how you think. All applicants will receive a link to a game which you can play on your mobile phone.
3. Recorded Video Interview
This will be followed by a video interview, which you can do in your own time, record and upload. To make sure you are totally at ease while answering the questions, we will have a few example videos on this link.
The last round will be interpersonal interviews with key business leaders from the group. This is your opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the internship program and the business priorities of the Tata group.
Before You Apply
- Plan your timeline: keep up to date with all the deadlines for applications, requirements, information and processes.
- Choose your path: read descriptions of projects and find out more about the divisions of Tata to see what relates to your skills and interests. You can view sample projects here, and learn more about the group by exploring this website. The business overview is a good place to start.
- Connect with us: register to the program/contact us/attend our careers events, or talk to student ambassadors
- Apply: reflect on your skills and interests when applying. It doesn’t necessarily have to be something that is part of your academic curriculum, but it helps if you you are passionate about your choice and have enough skills to accomplish internshp project goals.
- Submit your application after carefully checking your Application Checklist. You can contact us on email@example.com for any questions on this process.