Tata Realty and Infrastructure (TRIL) is in the business of commercial real estate.
TRIL has a portfolio of 18.5 mn. sq. ft out of which 5.5 mn. sq. ft. is operational and balance 13 mn. sq. ft. is under development.
The Infrastructure & Urban Solutions division, currently housed in TRIL, is in the business of infrastructure concessions currently operating four road projects and three ropeway projects some of which are under development.
Business Highlights FY18
- Delivered ~15 mn sq ft across nine cities with a pipeline of 13 mn sq ft at various stages of the development cycle
- Partnership with Standard Chartered Private Equity
- Won bid for the 110-km Udaipur-Chittorgarh four to six laning project
- Acquired road asset in Durg, Chhattisgarh
- Qualified for the Hinjewadi-Shivajinagar Metro in Pune