December 12, 2019
The #FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) is designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country from the 2019-20 batch to fuel the growth plans of Tata Consultancy Services through its Business 4.0 Strategy.
If you are an exceptional performer in NQT, you will be a part of one of TCS’ fastest growing units - Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that will amplify your career growth. Give your career a jump-start by working with Tata Consultancy Services – a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization.
Registration Start Date: 29 November, 2019
Registration End Date: 5 January, 2020
#FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) Dates: 18 & 15 January, 2020
Who Can Apply
- Only 2019-20 Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates are eligible for the test.
- BA Economics, BTech, BE, BMM, BA Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, MSc, MA, MCom are NOT eligible for the Test.
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education) – No Undergraduates/Correspondence Courses/Part-time/Open school.
- Candidates with a gap of more than two years in their education are ineligible for the test.
- Candidates should NOT have more than three months of work experience to be eligible for the test.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- Post graduates, students pursuing higher education and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
Registration and More Details
To register and for more details, log in here
Candidate Helpdesk: 022 67784070 | CBOCampus.Support1@tcs.com
Candidates do not have to incur any fee/cost to register for the #FutureForwardCareers NQT. We do not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor have authorized any employee/personnel/individual to charge any fee on the organization’s behalf.