Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects.
The company provides turnkey solutions for the construction of roads, bridges, fully integrated rail & metro systems, commercial building & airports and setting up power generation plants, power transmission & distribution systems, chemical process plants, water and waste management and complete mining and metal purification systems.
The company is driven to deliver projects on time using world-class management techniques and has uncompromising standards of safety and sustainability.
Business Highlights 2018
- Recorded an order backlog of Rs. 489,030mn as of December 2018
- Constructed new `Terminal Building’ of Prayagraj Airport in a record span of 11 months.
- Built approximately 13,000 km of high capacity transmission lines across India.
- Building Integrated Cryogenic Engine Test facility for the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- Executing rejuvenation of 47.5 km long Dravyavati River, in Jaipur, India
- Executing nine metro packages, both underground and elevated, in Mumbai, Delhi, Lucknow, Ahmedabad and Pune.
- Building Eastern and Western Dedicated Freight (Rail) Corridor.
- Constructing one package of Mumbai Trans Harbour Link.
- Awarded Rehabilitation and Redevelopment of 26 million sq. ft. of BDD Chawl, one of the oldest British-era (pre-1947) housing colonies in Mumbai.