Tata Motors is a $35 billion global automobile manufacturing company. Its diverse portfolio includes an extensive range of cars, sports utility vehicles, trucks, buses, and defence vehicles. Tata Motors is one of India's largest OEMs offering an extensive range of integrated, smart, and e-mobility solutions
Tata Motors believes in ‘Connecting aspirations’, by offering innovative mobility solutions that are in line with customers' aspirations. India's largest automobile manufacturer, Tata Motors continues to take the lead in shaping the Indian commercial vehicle landscape, with the introduction of leading-edge powertrains and electric solutions packaged for power performances and user comfort at the lowest life-cycle costs. The new passenger cars and utility vehicles are based on Impact Design and offer a superior blend of performance, driveability and connectivity.
The focus on connecting aspirations and a pipeline of tech-enabled products keep Tata Motors at the forefront of the market. Six key mobility drivers will lead Tata Motors into the future – modular architecture, complexity reduction in manufacturing, connected & autonomous vehicles, clean drivelines, shared mobility, and low total cost of ownership.
The sub-brand TAMO is an incubating centre of innovation that sparks new mobility solutions through new technologies, business models and partnerships.
The Tata Motors mission - across its globally dispersed organisation – is to be passionate in anticipating and providing the best vehicles and experiences that excite global customers.
- Launched Click to Drive – a contactless sales platform that allows customers to buy a car from the comfort of their homes.
- Introduced Fleet Edge, a next-gen digital solution for fleet management. A new benchmark for a connected vehicle ecosystem, relevant and beneficial across varied fleet sizes, Fleet Edge is uniquely positioned to enable our customers improve their operational efficiency and profitability.
- Tata Nexon became the first Indian car to be published on the International Dismantling Information System (IDIS). This builds on Tata Motors’ holistic commitment towards making the entire life cycle of its products sustainable.
- Order of 6,413 vehicles received from Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation (APSCSC). The largest order to date from APSCSC, these vehicles will be used for doorstep delivery of supplies in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Celebrated 4 million passenger vehicles on road. This was celebrated with the launch of the #WeLoveYou4Million campaign.
- Improvement in all nine aspects of Dealer Satisfaction. Despite a challenging year, the Commercial Vehicles business retained its leading position and improved in all nine aspects of the Dealer Satisfaction Index.
- Introduced a slew of value-added services for Commercial Vehicles customers. These include - an uptime guarantee, industry-first offering for productivity-sensitive customers, and extended warranty.
- 3rd consecutive Commercial Vehicle Manufacturer of the Year along with five other segmental awards at prestigious Apollo CV awards 2021
- CII Customer Obsession award for 3rd year in a row - CV Business
- Car and Bike Awards 2021 - EV of the year, Green Car of the year - Nexon EV
- Car and Bike Awards 2021 – Premium Hatchback of the year, Best Safety Tech - Tata Altroz
- Indian Car of the Year Awards - Indian Car of the Year - Tata Altroz, Green Car Award Nexon EV
- Auto Car India Awards - Best Design & Styling - Tata Altroz, Green Car of the Year Award - Nexon EV
- Won multiple Golden Peacock Awards - innovative product/service – customer care CVBU, environment management - Sanand, PVBU, Eco-innovation – ERC Innovative Product/Service Award - DigiVOR and 9x9 electric bus
- CII Design Excellence award – Tata Nexon and Intra
- National Energy Conservation Award (NECA) 2020 – TML bagged this award for its energy conservation measures, instituted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE).
- CII Energy Efficiency summit - National Energy Leader Award 2020 - Pune (CV) and Pantnagar plants, Energy Efficient Unit award for significant progress in energy efficiency - Jamshedpur, Lucknow and Pune (CV) plants
- Rated amongst the top 10 companies in BSE 100 (companies evaluated by IiAS on the Indian Corporate Governance Scorecard) - Moved into the Leadership category in 2019-20.
Financial Highlights FY21 (Consolidated)
See Tata Motors investor section for more details.
|No.||Label||2020-21 (Rs crore)|
|3||Profit Before Tax||-10,474|
|4||Profit After Tax||-13,016|
Live Stock Data
|1||BSE Price||( )|
|2||NSE Price||( )|