Tata Motors Group (Tata Motors) is a $35 billion organisation. It is a leading global automobile manufacturing company. Its diverse portfolio includes an extensive range of cars, sports utility vehicles, trucks, buses and defence vehicles. Tata Motors is one of India's largest OEMs offering an extensive range of integrated, smart and e-mobility solutions
Tata Motors is among the world’s leading manufacturers of automobiles and believes in ‘Connecting aspirations’, by offering innovative mobility solutions that are in line with customers' aspirations.
It is India's largest automobile manufacturer, and continues to take the lead in shaping the Indian commercial vehicle landscape with the introduction of leading-edge powertrains and electric solutions packaged for power performances and user comfort at the lowest life-cycle costs. Tata Motors' new passenger cars and utility vehicles are based on Impact Design and offer a superior blend of performance, driveability and connectivity.
The focus on connecting aspirations and the pipeline of tech-enabled products keeps Tata Motors at the forefront of the market - it has identified six key mobility drivers that will lead the company into the future – modular architecture, complexity reduction in manufacturing, connected & autonomous vehicles, clean drivelines, shared mobility, and low total cost of ownership. The sub-brand TAMO is an incubating centre of innovation that will spark new mobility solutions through new technologies, business models and partnerships.
Tata Motors' mission - across the globally dispersed organisation – is to be passionate in anticipating and providing the best vehicles and experiences that excite global customers.
- Launched India’s first compact truck Tata INTRA, creating a new segment in the Small Commercial Vehicle (SCV) space
- Unveiled India’s first electric SUV, the Nexon EV powered by the ZIPTRON technology
- Joined hands with Tata Power, Tata Chemicals, Tata AutoComp, Tata Motors Finance and Croma to form Tata UniEVerse, a functional e-mobility ecosystem
- Offered one of the largest BSVI portfolios at the Auto Expo 2020, displaying 14 all-new BSVI range of products across CV segments
- Showcased the NEW FOREVER range of PVs at the Auto Expo 2020 with 12 exhibits exemplifying the IMPACT 2.0 design language across cars and utility vehicles
- Teased the pre-production version of the flagship SUV, the Gravitas; unveiled the HBX show car, based on the Alfa ARC, and the Sierra EV concept at the Auto Expo 2020
- Launched the Altroz, Tata Motors' first premium hatchback to be developed on the new Alfa architecture, redefining the segment with its Gold Standard in design, safety, technology and driving experience with a 5-star safety rating from Global NCAP
- Received approval from the Board to subsidiarise Tata Motors' passenger vehicle business, including EVs, through a scheme of arrangement
- Ranked 31st out of 2,000 and 5th among global automobile manufacturers in Forbes World’s Best Regarded Companies 2019
- Ranked second highest in the JD Power India Customer Service Index Study 2019 for a third consecutive year
- CV business received several awards during the year at platforms like Apollo CV, ET Now, CII Award for Customer Obsession and CII Maturity Model
- PV business received a strong response and accolades, with 13 awards during the year
- Tata Harrier received several awards and accolades, including Most Awaited Car of the Year award, Car of the Year award and Best Design award at various forums
- Tata Sierra Concept EV received Best Design award at Car & Bike – Auto Expo Excellence Awards
Corporate Social Resonsibility
- Organised free nationwide Pollution Under Control (PUC) checkup camps this World Environment Day (WED) on June 5; 570+ workshops conducted across India offering free pollution check camps to all PV customers
- Implemented programmes focusing on health, education, employability and environment interventions for relevant target groups
- Arranged cooked food, masks and sanitisers along with information kits on precautions to be taken for safety, health and hygiene, for thousands of truck drivers; the direct assistance programme during COVID-19 benefitted 1.5 lakh people
- Over 8.3 lakh people benefitted from our various community programmes during the year
Financial Highlights FY20 (Consolidated)
See Tata Motors investor section for more details.
|No.||Label||2019-20 (Rs crore)|
|4||Free Cash Flow (Automotive)||-9,205|
Live Stock Data
|1||BSE Price||( )|
|2||NSE Price||( )|