Tata Chemicals is a global company with interests in Basic Chemistry Products, Consumer Products and Specialty Products.
The story of the company is about harnessing the fruits of science for goals that go beyond business
The Company started its journey in Mithapur, Gujarat in 1939 and is today the world’s third largest producers of soda ash with manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
Tata Chemicials' Consumer Products business reaches over 148 million households through its salt, pulses and spices portfolio in India and its Specialty Products business covers approximately 80% of India’s districts, impacting over 9 million farmers.
Business Highlights FY18
- Witnessed highest-ever production and sales (India operations) for salt and sodium . bicarbonate
- Expanded the consumer products range from Tata Salt to pulses, including organic pulses, nutri-mixes and khichdi with a strong pipeline of value-added products
- Seeded two investments totalling Rs 565 crore in Specialty Chemicals for our Nutritional Solutions plant in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh and Silica based products in Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu.
- Tata Salt was ranked the third Most Trusted Food Brand in the Economic Times Survey 2017
- Divested the Urea and Customised Fertiliser Business at Babrala, Uttar Pradesh effective 12th January 2018 to Yara by way of a slump sale
Financial Highlights FY18
|No.||Label||2017-18 (Rs crore)|
Live Stock Data
|1||BSE Price||( )|
|2||NSE Price||( )|