Oct 22, 2019 | Tata Sons
Social Media Contests Terms and Conditions
The following apply when a contest is active.
Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- This contest is organised by Tata Sons and participation in this contest is voluntary.
- The contest is open for participants in India only, over 18 years of age.
- By participating in this contest, each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these T&Cs and by their participation in the contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the T&Cs. Mere participation should not be perceived as any commitment on the part of Tata Group to select a participant as the winner. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Tata Group to conduct further, similar or other contests in future. By participating in this contest, the participants also agree and confirm that they are legally eligible to participate in this contest and are of such legally permissible age.
- Incomplete information provided or failure to provide true and accurate information, failure to submit proof of identification and/or original confirmation number will automatically disqualify a participant. Tata Group shall have the absolute and sole discretion to determine whether any participant should be disqualified by reason of failure to abide by these terms and conditions, bad faith, fraud or any other legitimate reason.
- Tata Group has the sole discretion in selecting the winners from all eligible entries received. Prizes are decided by Tata Group. The decision of Tata Group in this regard will be deemed as final and no correspondence will be entertained by Tata Group with regard to the same. Prizes are offered on 'NO EXCHANGE, NO REFUND' basis.
- Tata Group holds the right to publish the winner names through any medium/channel.
- Tata Group does not encourage and is not responsible for the misuse of any content. Copyrighted, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. Tata Group retains sole discretion as to what constitutes as inappropriate content.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Participants take full responsibility of the entries shared by them.
- All participants including entrants and winners will not have any claim against Tata Group or its affiliates with regards to matter connected with this contest. All participants including entrants and winners expressly waive any and all rights of claim against Tata Group with regard to the contest, prize, declaration of winner or the T&Cs hereof. Further, Tata Group shall not be liable for any losses, damages, taxes, liabilities or inconvenience suffered by any participant as a result of these terms and conditions, entering into this Contest or accepting any part of the prize. Further, participants will hold Tata Group harmless against any loss, damage, taxes, liabilities suffered by Tata Group due to a participant’s participation in this contest or accepting any part of the prize.
- Tata Group reserves the right to withdraw the contest and/or change, amend, extend, and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this Contest, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
- Tata Group will not be responsible and liable for acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance or quality of the services /products/prize provided under the contest.
- The participant(s) hereby give express permission to Tata Group & its affiliates to freely use and distribute in any manner and through any medium their submissions and content thereof as entered by them in this Contest.
- Materials/content sent/submitted with Tata Group including feedback and other communications of any kind as well as submission of an entry to this contest shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Tata Group shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback, materials without limitation or obligation of any kind. Tata Group is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions or materials for any purpose. Participants agree and confirm that such submissions and any content/material included therein does not breach intellectual and/or proprietary rights of any third party.
- Prizes are non-transferable & Tata Group reserves the right to modify/withdraw the prizes, with/without any prior notice.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to Indian laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in India.
- By entering the contest, participants indemnify Tata Group and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any liability, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest.
You may contact Tata Sons social media team at firstname.lastname@example.org