India’s largest business challenge that’s open to all college-going students in the country as well as all Tata group employees across the world. What’s more, in-store is a cash prize, mentorship sessions, leadership lessons and a chance to interact with the best.
All you need to do is power up on your analytical skills, business acumen and imagination to solve three rounds.
Step 1: Sign up on www.dare2compete.com
Step 2: Register for the Tata Imagination Challenge 2020
Step 3: Kick-start your journey
Who is it for
The Tata Imagination Challenge is open to students (Student Track) and all employees of the Tata group (In-house Track).
Student Track: You will be eligible for this track if you are a college-going student (Undergraduate or Post-Graduate) from any stream, across the country
- are currently an active full-time student
- have completed 10+2 schooling or equivalent
- are in any year of college study, after 10+2 schooling or equivalent (1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th year of college)
- have enrolled for regular or full-time courses, Undergraduate (UG) OR Postgraduate (PG), in a university/ college as of 1st September 2020, across India
- are pursuing courses approved by AICTE or UGC
- and classes on your academic curriculum have begun
You’re not eligible for this track if:
- You have been offered admission but your classes haven’t started
- You’ve enrolled in correspondence/distance education courses
- You’ve already passed out of your college or completed your course
- You are not a full-time student
- You are on sabbatical from your current employer
In-House Track: You are an employee on the permanent rolls of any Tata company or Tata joint venture company, globally (including those on sabbatical). Also see Tataworld.
You’re not eligible for this track if:
- You are a working professional who is not on the permanent rolls of Tata companies or Tata joint ventures
- You are on the rolls of the JV partner of the Tata joint venture company
Awards and Prizes
EVERY GREAT IDEA WILL GET THE LOVE IT DESERVES
We believe that all great ideas should be rewarded. Which is why the Tata Imagination Challenge will have not one but 13 winners (10 from student and 3 from In-house track) This is a journey about winning, learning and making a mark. In store is a reward like no other and a chance to interact with the best.
It is time to script your own success story.
Win Exciting Prizes!
- Cash prize of Rs. 2 lakh for each winner
- Mentoring and shadow sessions by the Tata Leaders
- Accelerator sessions to hone your ideas
- Access to Tata Tomorrow University - Our learning portal (www.tmtctata.com)
- Nominations to flagship learning programs
- TAS PPI as per the PPI eligibility guidelines [Download PDF]
- Round 1: Certificate of appreciation to the participants who scored well in Round 1 but could not make it to the next round. Example: If 500 participants are shortlisted for Round 2, then the next in line 500 participants will get a certificate of appreciation
- Round 2: Case Crusader title and merit certificates to participants who performed well in Round 2 but could not make it to the next round
- Round 3: Top 3 ideas to be awarded by Popular Choice. In this round, all ideas will be open for voting. Based on popular choice, the top 3 most voted ideas will be selected. These will be entirely independent of the jury assessments.
How do you take up the challenge?
Here’s all you need to know about the Tata Imagination Challenge 2020.
Round 1: Get to know the Tata Brand a little better through the caselet comprehensions and gear up for an exciting test of your analytical skills with the Analytithon
Round 2: Solve real-world business cases of the Tata Group
Round 3: Present your big idea to a jury comprising Tata group leaders
My #TataImaginationChallenge Tracker
Registrations begin on 12.09.2020 and close on 02.10.2020. For further information on the schedule and latest updates on the competition guidelines, please visit this page.
What’s more, also get a chance to participate and win in the exciting pop-up challenges.
Send your queries at email@example.com. Do allow us some time to get back to you. We will do our best to reply promptly.
I have been admitted to a college but my classes haven't started. Can I participate?
No. You can only participate if your college has officially begun and you are a part of the current academic batch. You should be attending classes as on 1st September 2020. This is applicable only to 1st year students.
Is there any restriction on the age of a candidate?
No. There is no minimum or maximum requirement with respect to your age. You should have completed your 10+2 schooling or equivalent and should currently be enrolled in a full-time educational course. This is not applicable if you are applying as a Tata employee.
How do I prepare for the Tata Brand Stories?
You can research about Tata Brands and strengthen your knowledge to ace these stories. Though all the relevant information about the brand will be mentioned in the game. Though all the relevant information about the brand will be mentioned in the game, you can visit this page to practice a demo question set for Round 1
Am I allowed to take external help during the competition?
No. You need to take all the assessments by yourself. Any violations from the guidelines will lead to disqualification.
Where will I get updated information and developments of the challenge?
All information regarding the challenge will be shared with you via mail well in advance. In case you would like to get in touch with us regarding any situation you may do so via mail at admin@Dare2Compete.com
Will I get certificates for participation, even if I do not make it to the final stage?
All participants who attempt the first round of the challenge will receive participation e-certificates. These will be shared via mail and can be used on CVs, LinkedIn profile and other such platforms.