InvicTAS is an exciting general management business simulation game introduced by TAS – the Tata group’s flagship leadership programme. In InvicTAS, we place you, the participant, in a simulated business environment where you run your own business.
You will act as managers, understand the interplay of different functions and take business decisions in Sales & Marketing, R&D, Production, Human Resources and other functions. You will apply and demonstrate your business acumen and leadership skills and compete with rival companies across financial years and changing market conditions. You will have loads of fun as well, and win exciting prizes!
InvicTAS is a reflection of the TAS philosophy which is, to provide TAS Managers an opportunity to work across different functions and businesses of the Tata group.
As a team, the participants are required to take up decision-making roles of their respective company and drive it towards success. While proceeding through different simulation rounds, the teams will have to plan, strategize and decide, taking into account several variables that influence the operating and business environment. The teams will have to out-think their competitors to win.
Who can participate?
The competition is open to all first and second-year students of the full-time MBA/PGDM program from the campuses that TAS recruits from - which are: Indian Institutes of Management - Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow and Kozhikode, FMS Delhi, SPJIMR Mumbai, XLRI Jamshedpur, TISS Mumbai and JBIMS Mumbai.
- Teams of exactly three members (from the same PGP year) can register for the competition.
- All members of the team must be from the same Institute and will have to be present for all rounds.
- Team members can be across specializations
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team
- Modification of teams after registration will not be allowed
- Register here.
Rounds and Schedule
There are two levels for both first and second year students – Campus Round & National Finals. Download the details here.
- Campus Winners (top team per campus): Cash prize of Rs. 50,000/- per team + participation at National Finals for both PGP 1 and PGP 2
- Campus 1st & 2nd Runners-up: Gift vouchers worth Rs. 15,000/- per team for both PGP 1 and PGP 2
- National Winners PGP 1: Cash prize of Rs. 30,000/- per individual + TAS PPI* (a chance to bag a summer internship opportunity with TAS based on an interaction with young TAS managers)
- National Winners PGP 2: Cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000/- per team + TAS PPI*
*Subject to meeting the TAS eligibility criteria.