Mar 8, 2019 | One min read
Go on, be a barista! Tata Starbucks invites women who have passed HSC for positions as Baristas / Shift Supervisors at various Tata Starbucks outlets in major cities of India.
This is a part-time position which allows for flexible timings and schedules. Apply, or spread the word (use the utility bar on the left to post on social media)
Part Time Barista/Shift Supervisor
- Flexible working hours
- Follows Tata Starbucks operational policies and procedures
- Works well with the team by creating a positive work environment
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a “customer-first” attitude
- Adheres to Tata Starbucks Mission & Values
- Choose your hours & days of work
- Free meal and handcrafted beverages during shift
- 30 percent off on all Tata Starbucks offerings
- A welcoming environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- A place to be YOURSELF
- Higher School Certificate (HSC)
- Excellent in interpersonal skills
- Follow all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team
- Execute store operations during scheduled shifts. Organize opening and closing duties as assigned
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Follow Tata Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety
- Contribute to a positive team environment by recognizing changes in partner behaviours that might signal potential problems or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating the changes to the immediate supervisor/store manager
- Deliver legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a “customer-first” attitude.
- Maintains a calm demeanour during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed
- Assist with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture and values of Tata Starbucks
Apply via the Tata Second Career Programme here
- The listing above is valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.