Guidelines for all participants
Winners of the Tata Imagination Challenge 2021 (student & in-house track) are eligible for a one-time PPI with TAS, for joining either the TAS batch of 2022 or 2023.
- PPIs will be conducted closer to the date of commencement of the respective TAS batch of 2022 or 2023 (typically the program commences in June/July every year).
- PPI participants should not have more than 6 years of total professional work experience post the bachelor's degree, as on April 1st, of the year of joining the TAS batch, either 2022 or 2023.
- For the computation of total professional work experience, Full-time, Permanent, Part-time, Temporary, Consultant, Retainer assignments/employment will be considered. Short-term project internships as part of a course/curriculum will not be considered as work experience.
Guidelines specific to Student Track
- PPI participants should have completed the undergraduate or post-graduate program (with no pending backlogs/exams/projects/submissions) at the time of joining the TAS batch.
- PPI participants should have a First-Class grade (60% or equivalent) in undergraduate, as well as in the post-graduate program if joining the TAS program after completion of post-graduation.
Guidelines specific to In-house track
- PPI participants should continue to be on the permanent rolls of a Tata company or Tata JV company post winning the competition and appearing for the PPI. Those who have exited the company will not be eligible for the TAS PPI.
- PPI participants should have a full-time bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- PPI participants should have a minimum of 2 years of current continuous service and 2 continuous appraisal cycles in the Tata group as of April 1st, 2022, or 2023 (depending on the year of joining the TAS program).
- An exception to the above is, all Management Trainees/Graduate Engineer Trainees/employees of other structured group programs who have joined the group on or before September 15th, 2020 (for those joining TAS batch 2022) or September 15th, 2021 (for those joining TAS batch 2023).
- Applicants currently on sabbatical, study leave, medical leave, and leave without pay will have to join the TAS program on the declared date of commencement in 2022 or 2023. They will need to furnish an approval from the respective company HR department that they are on the rolls of the company and viewed as continuous service at the time of joining the TAS batch.