May 31, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of May 31 to June 7, 2019, at various Tata group companies.
1. Director of Engineering, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives
You will be responsible for all aspects of maintenance staff on a daily basis. You'll also direct, coordinates and perform routine, preventive and emergency interior / exterior maintenance and repairs to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of hotel operations. In Maldives! Apply on the Indian Hotels Website
2. Business Consultant (Connected Car), TCS, Mumbai
You will need to have diverse engineering and management experience in project delivery, project/program management, and new operation setup, in embedded automotive software domain and as well in mobile app development. Apply via TCS Begin
3. App. Engineer, Composites and Energy - Graphene, Tata Steel, Bengaluru
M. Tech or Ph.D in materials/chemistry/mechanical. Your responsibilities include Identifying and developing research programs; driving research projects; enabling prototyping, technology transfer and business case development; coordinating daily management activities and outreach programs. Apply via the Tata Steel Instance on Naukri.com
4. Senior Manager, E-Marketing, Vistara, Gurgaon
If hired, you will be responsible for building and constantly improving the Vistara website and apps using data, experience, and feedback from consumers. Apply on the Vistara website
5. Senior Market Manager, Messaging, Tata Communications, Delhi
If hired, you will be responsible for the entire product life cycle management - development and management of products as per new product/service requirement and enhancement of existing products and features. Check for details on the Tata Communications website.
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.