Mar 5, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of March 5 to March 11, 2019 at various Tata group companies.
1. Program Manager, TCS, Bangalore
Tata Consultancy Services is looking for a program manager with knowledge of Business Intelligence Systems and methodologies and analytic concepts with proven experience in leading cross-organizational programs and an ability to set and hold teams and individuals to timelines and deliverables without explicit authority. Apply via their website
2. Senior Manager, VPG Climate Control, Tata Motors, Pune
Tata Motors is looking for a performance attribute engineer for Passenger Vehicle Climate Control Systems for its electric vehicle programs. Candidates with strong domain knowledge and experience in Mobile HVAC for electric cars will and with experience of working with OEM will be preferred. Apply via Tata Motor’s career website
3. Chef de Partie, Taj, Chandigarh
If you qualify for this role, you will be responsible for the daily menu, quality control and supervision of junior chefs and teams. Look it up on the Indian Hotels Website here
4. Captains and Senior First Officers, Vistara, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata
Tata SIA Airlines is looking for pilots with valid ratings, medicals and the right experience for Captains and Senior First Officers at various Indian locations. Apply via the Vistara website
5. Assistant Director, Taxation, Tata Communications, Mumbai
Tata Communications is looking for a chartered accountants with ten years of experience to manage all tax-related activities - including tax planning (BEPS and other Rules), tax compliance support (North America) and monitoring, transfer pricing, tax litigation, internal customer support, regulatory support - for the organization and its various subsidiaries across the globe. Apply on the Tata Communications careers website
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.