Mar 25, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of March 25 to April 1, 2019 at various Tata group companies.
1. Solution Architect, SCM, TCS, Mumbai
TCS is looking for a solution architect with between 12 and 15 years of experience who can help design supply chain services across multiple customers; engage with customers and internal stakeholders to develop compelling business cases for outsourcing, and create responses for RFPs and create winning themes for supply chain services – among other activities. Experience in Delivering or Selling Master Data Management services is important for this role. Apply through the TCS website.
2. Sous Chef, Taj Mahal, Mumbai
The Golden Dragon restaurant at the Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai is looking for a Sous Chef. Great chance to work at one of Mumbai’s most famous landmarks. Apply via the IHCL website
3. Manager, Social Media Global Programming, Tata Communications, Mumbai
Five years or more experience managing multi-product multi-channel social media programming with large brands, experience developing social media creative content with still and moving imagery, operating multi-channel automation, API integration and analytics with tools like Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Zapier, IFTTT, Simply Measured, MOZ, SEMRush. A strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention (digital demand gen strategies is a plus). Apply via the Tata Communications website
4. Senior Manager, M&A, Tata Steel, Mumbai
Tata Steel is looking for senior manager, M&A for the following activities: Valuation of target as per prevalent process; Preparation of various valuation models like Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Peer multiple, Transaction multiple, Market Capitalization; Due Diligence process; Finalization of Definitive Agreements - Finalising of MoUs, JV Agreements, and other responsibilities.. Apply on the Tata Seel instance on Naukri.com
5. Enginer, Engine Design, Tata Motors, Pune
Tata Motors is looking for engineers, preferably with a masters in automobile engineering who have a good knowledge of engines, engine subsystems and components in Pune. Apply via the Tata Motors website
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.