Mar 18, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of March 18 to March 25, 2019 at various Tata group companies.
1. Vice-President/Asst Vice-President, Marketing, Vistara
Tata SIA Airlines is looking for a Vice-President / Asst Vice-President of Marketing for India's best-loved full-service airline, Vistara. The role includes oversight of brand development, ATL and BTL marketing, social media, digital marketing and apps, market development and ecommerce. Apply via their website
2. Bartender (GSA), Taj Hotels, Kolkata
Among other responsibilities, you will organize the bar counter for courteous and prompt service and ensure guest satisfaction through properly mixing and serving cocktails and drinks. Apply via the IHCL website
3. Medical Device 3D Printing Expert, TCS, Kolkata
If you are in Kolkata and do not qualify for the job #2, this will be an equally interesting role. You will need to be a Mechanical Engineer, know your product design chops and have some experience in 3D printing in the medical devices Industry. Hurry up because this job may close on March 22. Apply via the TCS Careers website
4. Lead, Telecom Ops and Networks, Tata Communications, Bhopal
You will be responsible for creating and maintainingthe infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability. Apply via the Tata Communications website
5. Head, International Tax and Transfer Pricing
Responsibilities include handling of tax assessment and litigations, appearing before revenue authorities for tax submissions and hearings, handling all Direct tax related matters /queries of Tata Steel Limited and its group companies, among others. Apply on the Tata Seel instance on Naukri.com
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.