June 24, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of June 24 to July 1, 2019, at various Tata group companies.
1. Deputy Chief Engineer, Taj, Dubai
The Indian Hotel Company Limited is looking for a Deputy Chief Engineer at its Taj Jumeirah Lake Tower, Dubai, property. Apply on the Indian Hotels Website
2. Chief Product Security Architect, TCS, Pune
As a Product Security Architect, you will work very closely with Digitate Product Management and Engineering teams, and focus on secure development methodologies and mechanisms for Digitate products for the entire development lifecycle, including architecture, design, development, QA & security testing, release, maintenance and operations. Apply via TCS iBegin
3. Operations Manager, Pellet Plant, Tata Steel, Jajpur
As an area manager, you will smooth process control of RM & Product Ckt/ Mixing & Pelletization area and co-ordinate with all agency for achieving ABP target and to provide safe working conditions. Apply on the Tata Steel instance on Naukri
4. DGM, Ethics Lead, Tata Motors, Jamshedpur
This position will be responsible for promoting and ensuring ethical behavior by ensuring compliance to the Tata Code of Conduct and reporting violations if any, in order to promote a climate of openness and trust within organizational policies and government/ statutory norms. Apply on the Tata Motors website
5. Senior Executive, Digital (Social Media and Email) Marketing, Vistara, Gurgaon
Apply, if you would like to handle social media marketing for one of the country's fastest-growing airlines. Apply right here.
Image: Dal Lake, Kashmir, Getty Images
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.