Dec 02, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of December 02 to December 09, 2019, at various Tata group companies.
1. Head, Environment, Tata Steel, Jamshedpur
Tata Steel is looking for head of environment at Jamshedpur, with a primary responsibility to review and coordinate with departments to ensure compliance of environmental legislations; to plan environmental strategies for corporate sustainability development, and to guide and take up projects on environmental improvements, among others. Apply via Naukri.
2. Creative Director, Tata Consultancy Services, Delhi (NCR)
Tata Consultancy Services, one of India's leading IT services companies, is looking for a Creative Director in its Delhi office, with an experience of 20-25 years. Apply here.
3. Director of Sales, Vivanta, Hyderabad
Indian Hotels is looking for a director of sales for Vivanta, Begumpet, Hyderabad. Apply on the Indian Hotels website
4. Senior Legal Counsel, Tata Communications, Mumbai
Tata Communications is looking for a senior legal counsel to develop and maintain litigation systems in the company, advise the company on disputes with third parties, handles all pending or threatened litigation matters, in addition to other deliverables. Apply on their website
5. Premium Services Supervisor, Vistara, Mumbai
The candidate will help promote the Vistara brand by meeting and greeting Business Class , Club Vistara Platinum/Gold customers, VVIPs , foreign government non-government delegations at Premium check-in zone at Mumbai airport. Apply right here
Image: Monsoon in Kerala backwaters. Getty Images.
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.