Apr 8, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of April 8 to April 15, 2019, at various Tata group companies.
1. Chief Information Security Officer, Vistara, Gurgaon
Tata SIA Airlines, who run Vistara, are looking for a Chief Information Security Officer. Information Security is a critical function at Vistara, and this role is expected to develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program. Apply via the Vistara careers page
2. Deputy General Manager, Product Management, Tata Communications, Pune
If you are hired, you will be responsible for the entire product life cycle management - development and management of products as per the new product/service requirement and enhancement of existing products and features. As well has augmentation of network capacity to meet growing customer needs, new technology introduction, or increasing operational efficiencies, with the objective of ensuring an increase in product and service profitability, revenue and market competitiveness. Apply through the Tata Communications job portal
3. Public Relations Manager, Taj Land’s End, Mumbai
Indian Hotels is looking for a PR manager for this beautiful Taj property in Mumbai. See picture above! Apply via the Indian Hotels website.
4. CPG Domain Lead (F&B, Household, Personal Care, Household), TCS, Hyderabad
The TCS CPG Practice group is looking for an Industry professional with a proven track record in the F&B/HPC Industry. The ideal candidate should have a mix of Industry and IT experience in any one of the functional areas such as Supply chain, Sales and marketing etc. Consulting (business/IT) experience with large CPG companies is desirable. Apply via the TCS Careers website
5. MIS Manager, Tata Sky, Mumbai
Tata Sky is looking for an MIS Manager, a qualified Chartered Accountant with around 3-5 years of experience. Apply via the Tata Sky careers website here
Picture: View from Taj Land's End, Mumbai
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.