Apr 22, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of April 22 to April 29, 2019, at various Tata group companies.
1. HR Executive, Taj Mahal Palace & Towers, Mumbai
Indian Hotels is looking for an HR executive at the flagship property, Taj Mahal Palace & Towers, Mumbai. Apply on the IHCL careers page.
2. ORM Specialist, Tata Consultancy Services, Chennai
TCS is looking for a chartered accountant with 11-18 years of experience for operational risk management and finance audit. Experience in auditing is essential for this role. Opportunity closes next week. Apply on the TCS iBegin website.
3. Vehicle Digital Mockup (DMU) Manager
A position is open for an experienced DMU manager at Tata Motors, Pune. Apply via the Tata Motors website.
4. Sr Engineer, Capacity Planning, Tata Communications, Pune
A significant part of the candidate's responsibility will be to create medium and long term optimal, cost-effective and scalable network capacity plans both at Transmission and Service layers and provide innovative solutions for managing capacity requirements. You will also manage Global Transmission/Service layer network capacities by establishing processes and review mechanism for bandwidth inventory, utilization reports, periodic audits and optimizations to ensure efficiency and accuracy. Apply via the Tata Communications website.
5. AWS / Azure / GCP Architect, Tata Consultancy Services, Kolkata / Varanasi
You will need to have consulting Experience in AWS/Azure/GCP solutions, in-depth and current knowledge of AWS/Azure/GCP Services and their implementation, as well as knowledge of Microservices architecture and platforms. Apply via the TCS iBegin website.
Picture: Bangalore skyline (Getty Images)
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.