Apr 16, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of April 16 to April 23, 2019, at various Tata group companies.
1. Senior Manager, Learning and Development, Tata Sky, Bangalore
This role is a part of Customer Operations BU’s training team, responsible to manage training activities for Tata sky’s third-party Contact centers for PAN India Outbound line of businesses. The team largely functions in three areas – Training governance & compliance, Training content – contemporary design & development, and Change deployment. Apply on the Tata Sky careers page.
2. Senior Manager, Treasury, Vistara, Gurgaon
Tata SIA Airlines, the operator of Vistara, is looking for an MBA or a Chartered Accountant for Treasury operations. Your responsibilities will include liquidity management including cash flow monitoring and managing Investments, working capital management including monitoring of bank limits, and fund-raising. Apply via the Vistara website.
3. DGM, Lead Architect, Mobility, Tata Motors, Thane
The position requires the Tech Architect to act as Single Point Accountability for the Technology choices made by Tata Motors. The position also requires ownership of architectural decisions of system changes and enhancements to enterprise systems; to jointly own the key attributes of enterprise systems – performance, scalability, flexibility, security and cost of ownership, along with the Infrastructure team, to provide directional input to CIO on technology decisions on key initiatives – among other responsibilities. If you think you fit the bill, apply via the Tata Motors website
4. Domain Delivery Lead (Finance), TCS, Pune
The Delivery Lead will be responsible for stakeholder management (senior levels, MD/D/VP levels) with various customers in the banking industry; manage multi-tower engagement within FAO – R2R, FP&A, Reg. Reporting; and will also need to manage other banking ops (non-F&A) overall 60+ FTE (35 in FAO). Apply via the TCS Careers website.
5. Senior Legal Counsel, Tata Communications, Mumbai
Tata Communications is looking for a talented Senior Regulatory Counsel to join its Legal Department. The candidate will need to have demonstrable experience in Telecommunications Regulation and Policy in India (and, preferably, South Asia), including telecommunications licensing, reporting, and compliance requirements; strong knowledge of the types of telecommunications services mentioned above; and familiarity with new technology/new product rollout, such as IoT, mobile roaming, and cloud-based services. Apply on the Tata Communications website.
Picture: Getty Images
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.