Apr 1, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of April 1 to April 8, 2019 at various Tata group companies.
1. Managing Partner, Content Moderating and Market Intelligence, TCS Bangalore
TCS Bangalore is looking for a practitioner in content moderation in social media and enterprise portfolio. The candidate must have devised solution of one or more process of content moderation, including process solution, people solution, technology and best practices, commercial solution. Very good communication for both internal as well customer interaction is expected for this interesting position. Apply through the TCS website.
2. Deputy General Manager, HR, Tata Communications, New Delhi or Mumbai
As a Business HR Lead in Tata Communications, drive execution of HR strategies, plans, policies and processes related to recruitment, employee relations, learning & development and talent management within a business unit / region; drive operational efficiencies related to productivity, people policies & practices, employee engagement and regional HR issues to improve business outcome. Work to institutionalize processes outlined by policies and drive ownership within employee groups. Apply through the Tata Communications job portal
3. Chef de Partie, Lebanese Cuisine, Taj Hotels, Mumbai
If you qualify for this role, you will assist Sous Chefs to prepare food according to standard procedures, recipe cards, photographs and given instructions in the café/restaurant, and also involve yourself in the management of associates and the control of food quality. Apply via the Indian Hotels website.
4. Head - Customs, Tata Steel, Kolkata
In this role, you will be expected to establish networking with India Customs and other related agencies at required levels. You will also be expected to institute systems to ensure completeness and adequacy of Customs related compliances across functions within Tata Steel and partners (TMILL, TKM, CHA and others) Independently handle and interact with related tax authorities Independently handle departmental audits, enquiries and investigations Implementation of Free Trade Agreements (FTA's) / Trade pacts with foreign countries covering both Import and Exports Policy advocacy on Customs matter with Trade bodies like CII / EEPC / FIEO Stay abreast of current developments in matters relating to Customs, and communicate new requirements to businesses. Apply on the Tata Seel instance on Naukri.com
5. Head, Inflight Services (DGM Level), Vistara, Gurgaon
Tata SIA Airlines is looking for a head of inflight services to manage inflight product and services development, operations and administration. There are other roles open at Vistara on this page. Apply on the Vistara website
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.