Feb 8, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of February 8 to 15, 2019 at various Tata group companies.
1. Big Data Azure Architect, TCS Mumbai
If you have extensive experience in designing cloud-based data & analytics solutions or big data solutions in MS Azure platform, you may have an opportunity at TCS. For more details, visit the TCS iBegin portal
2. General Manager, Mobility Service Engineering, Tata Communications, Pune
Tata Communications is looking for engineers with 3G/4G mobile network technologies, architectures and protocols, and with outstanding interpersonal skills, the position will coach, guide and grow the team in India (Pune) to achieve excellence. Sounds good? Apply on the Tata Communications website
3. Various Roles at Tata CLiQ, Mumbai
Tata CLiQ, the online marketplace, is always looking for fresh, young talent for the fresh, young company. If you’re seeking the thrill of working a startup and at the same time being part of the 150-year-old Tata group, send in your resumes on the Tata CLiQ website
4. Restaurant Manager, Taj Exotica Andamans
Fancy working out of the Andamans? One of the newest Taj properties, Taj Exotica Resort and Spa Andamans, Andaman and Nicobar Islands is looking for a Restaurant Manager. Visit the ICHL website and use this reference to search: Res-Foo-And-2019-01-04-3791s.
5. Medical Officer, Emergency and Critical Care, Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur
The Tata Main Hospital at Jamshedpur is looking for a critical care specialist. If you are a doctor (MBBS) and have some experience working in the critical care / emergency, apply via Naukri.com
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.