Feb 25, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of February 25 to March 5, 2019 at various Tata group companies.
1. Senior Manager, Program Management, Tata Communications, Pune
Tata Communications, New Delhi is looking for someone to manage complex implementation and delivery projects throughout their lifecycle; lead, schedule and monitor program management activities for all customer deliveries; and develop program/project goals that support business objectives as well as executing to plan to meet these goals. Apply via their website
2. Sous Chef Pan Asian, Taj Panaji, Goa
Taj Hotels is looking for a Sous Chef who will, among other responsibilities, assist the executive chef in planning and budgeting for all the F&B outlets in the hotel, Read up the details of this position and apply directly on the on the IHCL website
3. Enterprise Architect at TCS, Pune
TCS is looking for an enterprise architect with 10-12 years of experience to design IoT and Analytics solutions on cloud platform. Apply on the TCS Recruitment Website
4. Change Management at TCS, Mumbai
TCS is looking for a change manager with 15-20 years of consulting experience who has accomplished two end-to-end process consulting engagement and has an ability to understand complex business situations and present feasible process solutions. Apply on the TCS Recruitment Website
5. Chief Information and Security Officer, Vistara, Gurgaon
India's fastest growing full-service airline, Vistara, is looking for a Chief Information and Security Officer. This critical role will call for development, implementation, and monitoring of a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program, among other critical responsibilities. Apply via the Vistara website
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.