Feb 18, 2019 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of February 18 to 25, 2019 at various Tata group companies.
1. F&B Manager, Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, Andamans
One of the newest Taj properties, Taj Exotica Resort and Spa Andamans, Andaman and Nicobar Islands located in Havelock Island (see picture above) is looking for an F&B Manager to organise, develop, operate and administer all the Food and Beverage Outlets and the Room Service. That's got to be a dream job if you are qualified! Visit the ICHL website and use this reference to search: Foo-Foo-And-2019-02-05-3899
2. General Manager, Marketing Communications, Tata Communications, Delhi
Tata Communications is looking for a leader for its Global Demand Center program across all regions and customer and partner routes. Read up the details of this position and apply directly on the on the Tata Communications website
3. Lead Designer at TCS, Delhi
TCS is looking for a UI designer who can understand and analyse customers’ requirements to invent, deliver and drive innovative ideas for branding, advertising and marketing campaigns (both internal and external) for products in the Life Sciences and Healthcare domain. Apply on the TCS Recruitment Website
4. DGM, Employee Relations, Tata Motors, Jamshedpur
Tata Motors is looking for someone with 18-20 years of experience to manage employee relations at its Jamshedpur plant. Apply through the Tata Motors website.
5. Senior Executive, Consumer Technology, Tata Sky, Delhi
India's leading DTH broadcaster, Tata Sky is looking for a senior executive who will be responsible for the Hardware Reliability and Functional Testing of Products/Parts of new and existing development projects running in consumer technology. Apply via Tata Sky's career website
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- Do not send unsolicited applications or resumes via email to this website; they will not be acted upon
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.