Feb 1, 209 | One min read
We bring you a selection of five positions available during the week of February 1 to 8, 2019 at various Tata group companies.
1. Creative Director at Tata Consultancy Services, Delhi
TCS is looking for a creative director with 18-25 years of experience who will invent innovative ideas for branding, advertising and marketing campaigns for customers’ products. Sounds interesting? Look up more details.
2. Associate Director of IoT and Mobility for Tata Communications, New Jersey
Associate Director of IoT and Mobility for Tata Communications, to be based out of Matawan, New Jersey, United States. This person would identify, define, develop, and execute Go-To-Market planning implementation of mobility and Internet of Things (IOT) solutions for the Communications Service Providers (CSP) market segment, among other activities. Read more about the opportunity.
3. Legal Officer at Tata Capital, Mumbai
Tata Capital is looking for a legal officer with a thorough understanding of laws and regulations applicable to NBFCs for the activities of lending to corporate and retail segments. You are expected to have an experience of 4-7 years in something similar, and a bachelors/masters degree in Law from a reputed institute. See if you fit.
4. Pilots at Vistara, major Indian cities
Captains and First Officers possessing current Indian DGCA ATPL, FRTO, COP/RTR, IR class I Medical for Vistara, to be stationed at Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Kolkata. Look for more details here.
5. Senior Manager, New Product Development, Tata Steel
Tata Steel is looking for a Senior Manager, New Product Development for its offices in Kolkata. The role will require you to understand the customer’s needs, pain points, technical requirements and market dynamics and work on plans for product/service offering through formulation of technical specification, drawing of the product, commercial proposals. Apply via Naukri.com
- The listings above are valid at the time of posting
- These opportunities are posted for purposes of information only; all application and processing takes place on the respective company’s website or authorized recruitment portal
- No Tata company asks for processing fees from applicants. Beware of job fraud. Disclaimer.