October 26, 2018
Tata Mutual Fund introduces '1 Click' subscription solution with CAMS digiNFO
Benefits of '1 Click' digital NFO solution
- Seamless payment and transfer of funds to AMC account
- Improved and accurate allotment process
- Improved reconciliation with electronic transfer
Mumbai: Tata Mutual Fund, in association with CAMS, has introduced the '1 Click' digital NFO subscription. This innovative solution brings ease, convenience and speed of investing for existing investors and for anyone who is a KYC-compliant investor in mutual funds serviced by CAMS.
The facility is launched for the Tata Small Cap NFO, where an existing or new investor can subscribe to the NFO in just four clicks — with nearly no data input. Investors can skip the entire process of log-in and form filing.
How does '1 Click' digiNFO subscription work?
- Investor clicks on the NFO banner on the internet or an SMS with a short url.
- Investor is prompted to authenticate with the PAN number.
- An OTP is sent to the registered mobile number.
- On submission of the OTP, investor details based on the last transaction are pre-populated including distributor ARN code.
- Investor selects scheme option, plan, amount and makes the payment.
Commenting on the launch, Prathit Bhobe, CEO and MD, Tata Asset Management, said that, "This is one more step being taken by us to promote digital payments. We believe that the less we ask and more we simplify processes for customers, the experience and affinity to invest will multiply."
"The '1 Click' digiNFO solution will surely enhance investors' transacting experience. Investors can now enjoy near zero data input. For an investor who is new to Tata Mutual Fund, this will provide him auto populated data fields, doing away with the requirement for detailed data entry. We are committed to embrace advanced technologies and innovate to provide smart offerings to our investors," said Kashmira Kalwachwala, head, investor services, Tata Asset Management.
A senior official from CAMS added, "This is an industry-first digital initiative to make investing in NFOs completely hassle-free for existing and new investors, and Tata Mutual Fund has been an early adopter in implementing the digiNFO solution."