BEWARE OF FAKE JOB OFFERS
Dear Job seekers,
The Tata group is a global enterprise headquartered in India, and comprises over 100 operating companies, with operations in more than 100 countries across six continents. It employs over 5,00,000 people worldwide.
As a socially aware and responsible organisation, we would like to spread a
word of caution amongst all job seekers.
- Our attention has been drawn to some fraudulent individuals approaching job seekers through emails/ sms/ links on WhatsApp etc. and offering job opportunities in various Tata companies and demanding money by way of a refundable security deposit or other fees. Offers are also being made on fake letterheads using the TATA Logo and fraudulent signatures of HR department personnel of various Tata companies.
- Please note that Tata companies follow a merit-based recruitment process and do not demand / accept any money whether by way of security deposit or otherwise from applicants for jobs.
- If anyone receives an interview call stating that it is from or for a Tata company, he/she should immediately contact the HR Department of the company concerned through the contact details provided on the official website of the company accessible through the group website www.tata.com and verify whether the interview call is genuine or not.
- Anyone dealing with such fake interview calls would be doing so at his / her own risk and the Tata group or its companies will not be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered by such persons, directly or indirectly.
Such fake communication for interviews or job offers should not be responded to and the same must be forwarded to us on: email@example.com
- For further information on Tata companies, visit: http://www.tata.com/company/index/Tata-companies