Tata Review: January - March 2017
Tata Review, the Tata group’s quarterly magazine, has been in print for over six decades. The magazine features latest best practices and innovation at Tata companies, and views from senior leadership on industry trends and contemporary businesses.
- Taj Group: A royal retreat
— Sangeeta Menon
- Tata Global Beverages: 'Eight O'Clock is looking towards the future'
— Christabelle Noronha
- Trent Hypermarket: Freshness is the answer
— Priyanka Hosangadi
- Tata Global Beverages: A fine dispensation takes tasty shape
— Sanghamitra Bhowmik
- Tata Consultancy Services: Mentoring women for success
— Cynthia Rodrigues
- By invitation: Road to redemption
— Praveen P Kadle
- 'There will always be demand for premium mobility'
— Hanno Kirner, executive director, corporate and strategy, at Jaguar Land Rover speaks to Christabelle Noronha
- 'India is at the cusp of a data transformation'
— Deep Thomas, CEO of Tata Insights and Quants, speaks to Sangeeta Menon