Tata Review: January - March 2018
Tata Review, the Tata group’s quarterly magazine, has been in print for over six decades. The magazine features latest best practices and innovation at Tata companies, and views from senior leadership on industry trends and contemporary businesses.
- Tetley: Brewing strong at a hundred and eightea
— Farah Dada
- Tata Consultancy Services and Tata ClassEdge: Digital treats deliver multiple delights
— Cynthia Rodrigues
- Tata Trusts: Technology to the fore for better philanthropy
— Gayatri Kamath
- 'Imagine what the world will look like in 2028'
— Futurist Anton Musgrave, senior partner at FutureWorld International, in conversation with Vikas Kumar
- 'Kalinganagar has been a remarkable story'
— TV Narendran, the global chief executive officer and managing director of Tata Steel, speaks to Christabelle Noronha about the company's growth prospects
- 'We will take one step at a time'
— Puneet Chhatwal, the newly appointed managing director and chief executive of Indian Hotels, talks to Christabelle Noronha about opportunities and challenges