e-nxt Financials provides innovative and customised solutions that meet the business needs of client organisations. Its end-to-end services are backed by process excellence, analytic insights, and technology solutions for the managed process.
The majority shareholders of the company are Tata Sons and Tata Capital.
Areas of business
e-Nxt Financials' main service offerings are:
- Finance and accounting operations: Claims processing, invoicing and receivables management, fixed assets accounting, financial accounting and employee trust fund accounting.
- Collections: Field collections, delinquency management, wellness and awareness activity, pick-ups and risk mitigation.
- Stressed assets management: Resolution of nonperforming assets, keeping stressed portfolio under check.
- HR services: Employee life cycle management, recruitment assistance, payroll processing.
- Voice support: Inbound / outbound call centre, product support, technical support.
- PDC management: PDC storage, PDC banking, bank reconciliation, receipt reconciliation, ECS, contract booking.
- Application processing unit: Document collection, field investigation, credit processing.
- Legal remedial services: Legal remedial, litigation support.
The company has operations all over India with its head office and central backend office based in Mumbai.