areas of business | location
Tata Consulting Engineers, established as the Tata-Ebasco Consulting Engineering Services in 1962, is a premier engineering consulting organisation and a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Sons.With highly qualified and experienced professionals on its rolls, TCE offers a range of multi-disciplinary services that cover the entire gamut of project engineering, from inception to commissioning. TCE is ISO 9001 - 2008 certified by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance.
Areas of business
TCE offers comprehensive solutions in the following areas:
- Power (thermal, combined cycle, diesel, hydro, renewable; transmission and distribution).
- Infrastructure (water supply and waste water management; buildings, roads and bridges; rural and urban development; airports, ports and harbours).
- Chemical (refineries, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and allied products, pulp and paper, man-made fibre, fertilisers, pesticides, other chemicals).
- Industrial (cement, glass, automobiles and auto components, tyre, white goods, industrial products, special projects).
- Steel and metals.
- Mining and minerals.
- Nuclear (nuclear power and nuclear facilities).
- Construction (construction supervision and management services).
TCE has design and project offices in Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Jamshedpur (all in India), a subsidiary in Qatar and offices in South Africa and the US.