areas of business | location
Taj Air, an associate company of Tata Sons has been offering exclusive air charter service since 2002, to more than 150 destinations across India and abroad. The company has been certified by the best international aviation audit firms and is in the very unique position of being the only company in India who currently holds a Wyvern Wingman status for the past five years.
For over a century, Taj Hotels, Resorts and Palaces has been the epitome of gracious living. And, Taj Air brings the same world-renowned hospitality, unobtrusive, yet attentive. Taj Air also creates customised solutions around individual plans and schedules. With Taj Air's very own state-of- the-art maintenance facility spread over 30,000 sqft; th company's pristinely maintained fleet of aircraft can get you anywhere, on time and in style.
Areas of business
- Aircraft charters: Taj Air offers connectivity to more than 150 destinations within India and abroad. The fleet comprises of:
- P.180 Avanti II: Twin engine turbo prop aircraft, seats six passengers. Key differentiator, it has a cabin height of 5’9” with the speed of a jet aircraft.
- Falcon 2000: Twin engine heavy jet aircraft, seats eight passengers, with a ‘non-stop flying range’ of six hours.
- Falcon 2000LX: Twin engine heavy jet aircraft, seats nine passengers, with a ‘non-stop flying range’ of eight hours.
- Maintenance of aircraft in Mumbai
- P.180 Avanti II
- Falcon 2000
- Falcon 2000EX EASy/DX/LX
- Authorised distributor of Piaggio Aero’s aircraft P.180 Avanti II (in Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Maldives and Mauritius)
Taj Air is based in Mumbai, India with offices in major cities all over the world.